iMet-Q (intelligent MetabolomicQuantitation) is an automated tool with friendly user interfaces for quantifying metabolites in full-scan liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) data. It has a complete quantitation procedure for noise removal, peak detection and peak alignment. In addition to accurate quantitation, iMet-Q provides the charge states and isotope ratios of detected compounds. It accepts input data in netCDF, mzXML, and mzML format and exports quantitation results in csv and txt format.
- How to install iMet-Q (pdf)
- The user guide of iMet-Q (pdf)
- The files of standard metabolite mixture (download)
For users using Windows Vista or Windows 7, please make sure that the
"Privilege Level" of Compatibility has been checked.
(Right click on the icon of iMet-Q->Compatibility->Privilege Level: Run this program as an administrator)
|The recommended system environment is:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows 7, 8 and Windows Server 2008, 2012
- CPU: Intel ® CPU 2.40 GHz
- HDD: 50GB or more free space
- Memory: 4GB or more
- Microsoft .Net Framework: .Net 4.0 or higher
- Screen Resolution: 1024*768 or higher
Hui-Yin Chang et al., "iMet-Q: A User-Friendly Tool for Label-Free Metabolomics Quantitation Using Dynamic Peak-Width Determination", PloS one. 2016;11(1):e0146112. PubMed PMID: 26784691.
||V1.001 is available
- Solve the problem of nonconsecutive scan number.
||V1.000 is available
- iMet-Q is officially on-line.
|1. Why can't I open iMet-Q after installation?
|Reply : It might be due to the system environment setting problem. Here are three possible solutions:
a. Right click on the shortcut of iMet-Q and slect the property. Then, check "Run as administrator" mode" in the compatibility.
b. Install .Net Framework 4.0.
c. Change another computer.