This website provides data used in the paper “Construction of Gene Clusters Resembling Genetic Causal Mechanisms for Common Complex Disease with an Application to Young-Onset Hypertension” submitted to BMC Genomics.
l Figure Related Files (MATLAB® files for generating the following figures are provided):
1. Figures 3 and 4: Figures_3_and_4.zip (4.0 MB)
2. Figure 5: Figure_5.zip (5.2 MB)
l Supplementary data files (supplementary data mentioned in the paper):
1. Additional file 1: Additional file 1.pdf
2. Sample IDs used in the 5 datasets: Additional file 2.xls
3. Detailed SNP rs numbers and the associated gene symbols in each of the gene clusters (at the cluster selection stage): Additional file 3.csv
4. Detailed SNP rs numbers and the associated gene symbols in each of the gene clusters (at the component pruning stage): Additional file 4.xls
5. The selected gene symbols in the 14 gene clusters: Additional file 5.csv
l Find necessary genes using gene expression data (Section 2.5. Validation using gene expression data):
1. Gene Expression Data: merged_subject_expression_data.zip (20.4MB)
2. Identification of influential genes using gene expression data: identify_influential_genes_via_expression_data.zip (36.1MB)
l Compute disease SNP pairs (C++ codes with multi-computer multi-thread capability, using for example “g++ -O3 -o ~/test.out ~/disease_SNPpair_2datasets.cpp -l pthread” for compiling in Linux clusters): disease_SNPpair_2datasets.zip
Please contact Dr. Ke-Shiuan Lynn if you have any questions about the data.